Terms and Conditions
1. This Website is owned by JBS Malta, hereinafter referred to as 'We' or 'Our'
2. These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information, viewing pages or submitting
enquiries utilising any part of the http://jbscoltd.com/ website ('Website') which is a trading name of JBS Malta. By
utilising the Website you acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. We retain the right
to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
3. The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the Malta. The law concerning the operation
of the Website is governed by Maltese law and any interaction is deemed to have taken place in Malta. The Website
is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
4. Anyone wishing to enquire about purchase of items on the Website are required to register their details with
the Website. The User (anyone utilising any part of the Website, hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your') must be
aged 18 years or over to enquire on the Website. We reserve the right to request Proof of age at anytime. You
will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details
private. You will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
5. We have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. We disclaim any
and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
6. We, our related companies and our directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising
from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This
exclusion does not override any statutory rights. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these
terms and conditions.
7. All information and content on the Website is for information only. If you have any doubts regarding the
pharmaceutical products you should contact your doctor or medical advisor. You must ensure that you follow all
product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should
consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking
prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
8. We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to other websites that are owned and controlled by
third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no
liability in respect of those websites.
9. If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so
that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
10. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to
be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
11. You understand that you, and not us are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from
your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
12. You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or
menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to
third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning,
commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
13. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and terms and conditions at any time. You
subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order
goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of
authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed
invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the
validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control
14. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these
the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not
your statutory rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
15. All product information, data, text, images and the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and
links, software and source code contained on the Website is wholly owned by us. On no account is anyone allowed
download any data or information for commercial use. You are allowed to download information pertaining to a
specific product for information only. You are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and
leaflet which comes with the product. All trademarks are acknowledged as trademarks or registered trademarks of
their owners. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the
16. Every effort has been made to make sure this database is secure and it can only be accessed by us and
trusted third parties such as Doctors, Medical writers and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
17. We will retain contact information together with your log on and password.
18. We will never pass your details on to any third party unless required by law to do so. You can see our full
Policy here https://www.jbscoltd.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
19. Malta is under an obligation to minimize the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in
domestic waste and encourage recycling, recovery and environmentally sound disposal. Certain electrical items
be disposed of in domestic waste but should be disposed of through an approved WEEE take back scheme. For
your local collection facilities, contact your local authority or visit www.weeemalta.org.
THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF THE SITE.